
trying to catch up on our sleep! We drove up into the Redwood Forest and found a great out of the way place right on the beach. It's been rainy but nice that's it's not snowing! We took route 101 all the way down the coast line and are looking forward to San Francisco, and where's the sun?!?!?!

5 comments:
I love all these pictures! I miss all of you!!!
lol...what is in Joes hand?!?!? He is always getting into somthing!
Hey, how about a picture of the whole family at once that I can use on my pic wall. dad says use the timer and a picnic table. Ha Ha, then wait and wait...
Hey- cool! Looks like you guys are having a blast. Be Blessed, Scott & Paula & Crew
TIME FOR AN UPDATE, THINK YOU'RE ON VACATION OR SOMETHING? COME ON, GET WITH IT! LOVE YA
Post a Comment