Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Today, for Valentine's Day, Joe took us to the park in the local neighborhood after he finished his claims. We couldn't have asked for a nicer day. sunny, windy, mid 60's, I really am not trying to rub it in but :)>........Brittany and I found this leaning swivel seat. What a riot!

After spinning around on this thing until I couldn't see straight (and after I ate) I flipped off the back! I have thus come to the conclusion, I will NOT be putting mulch around the kids swingsets at home!! OUCH!
So naturally, everyone had to try it!
Even Daddy!

Joe has come to the conclusion that having Sea legs and Swivel Seat Stomach is 2 different things!



Swivel Seat Stomach he doesn't have!



ok ok I know what your thinking and BE NICE! We were having a contest to see who could do more tricks on the swings.


So from us to you- a great big Valentine's Hug!




Hope you all are well and we miss you! Love to you on Valentine's Day!!!!!!!!!












1 comment:

Chrissy Galloway said...

Oh, that picture of your butt is classic Kendra!