Monday, February 4, 2008

Pier 39

We took a tour of the USS PAMPANITO, which served in the WWII on the Beach of Normandy.


As you probably know, Joe was feeling right at home!


In all reality, this was great! They let us go on the still in working order ship and snoop around!


Besides the weather being cold and rainy, we had alot of fun investigating a naval ship.















On the boardwalk, they had video games and quarter machines from all generations. I found one I could relate to!
















And of course Joe invested a quarter to find out!!



















Hhmmmmmm.......looks like a well invested quarter?!?!?





















Eating over the Pier..........save the Fries!!!!


We took the fries outside and fed them to the birds!


Feed the birds, tuppins, tuppins to feed the birds! -sound familiar anyone???








2 comments:

Chrissy Galloway said...

ok, first off...why am I not suprised Joe put a quarter in...2nd those birds are freaking crazy and lil Joes face cracks me up in that one picture where the bird is eating right at of ya'lls hand!

ANGELA VAUGHN said...

HEY..ITS ME ANGELA(CHRISSYS SISTER) JUST SEEN YOUR BLOG...YOULL HAVE TO CHECK OUT OURS..ITS ON CHRISSYS! HOPE ALL IS WELL!